ss_blog_claim=9039a71fb9b355c1e9a0f35d30290856
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Unexpected Birthday

A typical normal Sunday
I spent hours printing some important documents for Ain who is going to leave for Dubai in another 3 more days.
The time showing 7:25pm and I got to get ready to visit Ain's house at Pasir Ris for her farewell dinner.
Somebody mentioned that I was like a star karat.
Arrived at Ain's house and met with Rudy,Ain's fiance,Rudy's friend,Wan,Rabu and his girlfriend(I don't know her name).
Ain's mum is really friendly and a great cook too.
Her sambal goreng was really superb!
In fact,I ate 2 rounds and was really spicy mind you.
Thanks Ain for the food and wish you all the best in Dubai.
Rabu sent me to town with his car and accompanied me at Forum while waiting for Ijal to come.
At that point,I saw Alwi Arab,my foremer fireman who ORDed long time ago.
Had a few chat until I met Ijal.
The plan was actually to go for a karaoke session at Cash Studio with Ijal's friends.
They were Linda,her boyfriend,Zul and another guy whom I forgot the name.
Was really uncomfortable at first singing in front of a group of people whom I just knew.
Right after my song that I sung(I can't remember what song I sang),the screen showed HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Now I'm really wondering how they managed to come up with the wish coincidentally with the timing when the clock strikes 12 midnight.Hmmmm..
Awwwwww..so the touching..
One by one,hands reached out to me wishing me a happy birthday..
Gosh..I'm getting older..I'm 23 this year!
We sang through the night,enjoying ourselves fully.
Growl....our stomachs are also singing..
Had our supper at Newton before heading back home.
Thanks guys once again for the wish..

No comments: