ss_blog_claim=9039a71fb9b355c1e9a0f35d30290856
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Interview at SIA Engineering

Thanks to Ijal for wasting my $30 bucks on cabfare.YaaakDish!
(No hard feelings Ijal)
(Smiling:)
Had to travel a long way to Changi Cargo Complex this morning at 10am.
Sent my resume to SIA Engineering and an interview was scheduled for me.
Applied for the position as a Fire Officer.
It's been a long time I never dressed up so smartly.
Was quite a hassle to change pass and stuff as the security was really tight.
As normal for an interview,the feeling was tensed and nervous.
I'm not sure whether I did well for it as there were some flaws here and there.
It was the first time I entered this area and got to see airplanes!
The blooper I made today was that I forgot to change my pass back at the security counter!Haha!
I met up with Ain today who 'bullied' me by taking me all the way to Clarke Quay,Raffles Place and back to Woodlands.
(Ain..joking je..later you go Dubai,I can't joke with you anymore..kwang kwang kwang)
I really hope I got the job..If not I be jobless..
Time to have my rest..Had flu now..haizz

No comments: