ss_blog_claim=9039a71fb9b355c1e9a0f35d30290856
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Picture Perfect

Just for the sake of releasing my boredom..

It's been quite a while with nothing do with me every time sitting in front of the computer and doing my usual stuff..

Been chatting and this guy wants me to put up this picture..


From left to right: Shah, Syawal, Kecik, Fariq, Brocolli, Chua(hidden), Anwar

This picture was taken back at station and coincidentally I was on leave. These are my brothers who braved fires with me side by side. Showing how brotherhood bonds us together.

Shah = We call him ShaCute but he does takes his work seriously.

Syawal = Mentor who shares his experiences with colleagues and is a big bully.He is the Sepet + Bogeh which I mentioned in my earlier post.He recently lost a tooth.HAHA!

Kecik = This is the guy who floods my tag board using the name 'kech'.He is the one asking me to post this picture in my blog and ask the female readers for opinion whether he is C-U-T-E! So female readers please leave a comment or tag on what do you think.

Fariq = Gangster or lover?Hmm..he is a chick magnate and he is down right crazy sometimes with his idiotic doings.

Brocolli = My partner in crime.Very close since the days when I was amateur.Had crazy fun together with him. The laughters,ups and downs. Make sure you do something about your tummy bro.

Chua = Highly knowledgeable. Used to be a Commando. Very cautious and doesn't take risks.

Anwar = His Chinese name is Ahua. A great dancer. Taught me to 'shuffle'. Got this 'matrip' look.

Once again,female readers do leave down a comment whether Kecik is cute or not!Thanks!


No comments: