ss_blog_claim=9039a71fb9b355c1e9a0f35d30290856
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.

Monday, June 16, 2008

An invitation to SSG Al-Luqman's wedding

(Sorry peepz due to the poor quality of the picture and this is the only picture I managed to snap from my camera phone)

Finally!Luqman got married to his beloved fiancee..
Very sweet couple aren't they?
They just cut their wedding cake and both of them taking turns feeding the cake to each other.

Held at Choa Chu Kang,Blk 206..
I missed the whole phototaking session taken together representing the people of Jurong Fire Station.
DAMN!
Although I wasn't in the picture,I was recorded in Luqman's personal video taken as a group of ROTA 2 which was shot by his cameraman.
Former fireman and Sec-coms who had ORDed came to greet this auspicious wedding day.
It was a really great gathering.

The food and drinks was really great...superb...marvellous.
Hmm,wondering when will it be my turn to be a king for one day?
Marriage is a long-term commitment which you can't treat lightly.
Serious..no joke..
You must gain the trust,honesty,loyalty and faith of each other before you can think about one.

To Luqman and his wife,I'm going to wish both of you all the best and be blessed with all the good things in life..(P.S:Don't forget I also want to be uncle..haha..you know what I mean..*ahem ahem*)

No comments: