ss_blog_claim=9039a71fb9b355c1e9a0f35d30290856
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

"An Inconvenient Truth"

Another great documentary to watch..
Titled "An Inconvenient Truth".
A former Vice President of United States of America talking about global warming.
He is Mr. Al-Gore.
I watched this documentary back when I was in Koh Phi Phi,Thailand where it was aired in HBO channel in my hotel lodge,PP Casa.

This is Part 1 from the video clip taken from YouTube.

If the clip doesn't work,click this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vVOmnGOprQ&feature=related

Very amazing statistics,data and research presented by Al-Gore himself.I was really glued to the television set watching this documentary.I don't know why but maybe it's because Al-Gore is very charismatic and his speech is very detailed.Personally,I do like to increase my general knowledge.

"Very well versed and statistical data about the world changing is tremendous!"

"9/10 Rating"


No comments: