ss_blog_claim=9039a71fb9b355c1e9a0f35d30290856
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Midnight Review

Once again, I would like to thank the female readers on the commenting of Kecik whether he is cute or not. I will tell him personally about the comments. Anyways, does anyone here is familiar with HTML codes? My page is in a mess. Too many advertisements I think. Will appreciate that person for helping me out. Just name the price. Winkz!

I went out with Ijal yesterday night to catch a midnight movie, 'You Don't Mess With The Zohan' at Cathay Cineleisure. I was really bored at home with nothing to do until Ijal called me up.

Review of the movie? Hmm, it's wacky, crazy, obscene and hilarious. Idiotic also with a twist near the end. Can you do push-ups with no hands? He did! Adam Sandler acting as the 'Zohan' and also featuring his huge 'wee-wee'(you know what I mean) with his whole bunch of acting partners. I just love Adam Sandler's movie.

RATING: 8/10

The movie ended and we went out of the cinema to find the way out to the lift instead we stupidly followed this two guys to the wrong way and ended up at the FIREMAN'S LIFT! A group of people were already following us also by then. I was like laughing and saying to myself, "What the hell are we following this two guys who led us to the wrong lift!?" It was a blooper for both of us that night. It was 4:30am mind you. We went to find another exit while laughing,

28th of June is the birthday for one my dear friend, Nur Fadhilah. I wish you a happy Big birthday to you and may you be happy and contented always:)

Tomorrow, I have an appointment at Fullerton Hotel at 12 noon. Going to meet the board of directors and also the 2nd round for my interview as a Wealth Management Executive. Sounds like a big position though. Another dressing up to do for tomorrow. May all of you wish me good luck:)


No comments: