ss_blog_claim=9039a71fb9b355c1e9a0f35d30290856
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Review of 'Get Smart'

After a long time..I never had a great laugh watching a movie for quite some time..
Met up with Nur Fadhilah at Dhoby Ghaut as we decided to watch at Cathay Cineplex Picturehouse near Plaza Singapura if some of you don't know..

Although today's weather was bad,it was a day not to be forgotten.18th June 2008,the date I will remember personally(for the others mind your own business)ahakz..For such a long time I finally met this person for real standing in front of me which fate wasn't on my side after a couple of 'something cropped up'..(you know what I mean)

The ambience and environment at the new Cathay Cineplex at Handy Road was awesome.Nice interior and designs.The show time for 'Get Smart' was at 5:30pm so we bought popcorns and drinks and went in to the theatre.The tickets was sold out pretty fast as we managed to get seats only on the 2nd row near to the screen.It really hurts my neck after the movie ended!

This is only the trailer of 'Get Smart'..so if you want to see the movie..watch it in cinemas..don't watch pirated DVDs..haha..you know how bad the quality is.The audience in the theatre was laughing all the way watching this movie.Me and Ilah kept laughing also.It was pretty funny with all the nonsensical and idiotic stuff that Steve Carell did in the movie.

My recommendation:A MUST WATCH MOVIE!If I have 10 thumbs I give them 10.LOL!

We head to Long John Silver and both had Combo 1.And Ilah got her Ice Lemon Tea at last.The best part was Ilah's dad never bring his keys to the house and Ilah had to go home early.Haizz..Sending her off taking bus 64,I went off back home.Nur Fadhilah really has a lot of fans in bus 64 just now with all the Bangladeshis..Hope she got her match..PEACE Ilah!


No comments: