ss_blog_claim=9039a71fb9b355c1e9a0f35d30290856
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Reminiscing

I didn't realize time flies really fast. 2 weeks have passed by and a lot of events happened. Got to see a few of my friends got married. Met up with some old friends of mine.




My friend, Muhairin or more known as Rino has a great voice. I took a video of him singing with his cousin at his younger brother's wedding.
It was like a picture from the old days. It's been a while I never met this fellas..


From left: Rino, Bai, Amy and me

For two straight days I had to attend a wedding function. The other one was the wedding of my old schoolmate friend of mine, Hafiz. Still can't believe he is already married. His single days are over. Wonder when is my turn?Hmm..

Hafiz and his wife

It was also a day where I get to see all my former schoolmates. People do change and all have grown up.


Introducing my smart wear! This was taken by Hassan at Northpoint as we were going for an interview. Sorry for not updating for sometime.

No comments: