ss_blog_claim=9039a71fb9b355c1e9a0f35d30290856
Powered by WebRing.
Powered by WebRing.

Monday, May 12, 2008

To start of with..

Blogging..blogging..blogging..
I had a few blogs which I already put up in Friendster about my experience while fighting fires because I am a firefighter.But I wanted more..more to express my feelings and tell the world..ooh,I have done this,I have been there and so and so.

I had trouble of finding the skins and layouts of my blog site as initially I wanted it to be related to travelling.I couldn't find one and furthermore my HTML sucks..I don't know how to put the codes and stuff so I decided to use a template from this site itself.Luckily,I've found one that suits me and I managed to get the hang of it.Step by step,I edited the layouts and how my site is gonna be like.So people,I hope you all gonna like my site and my stories..

No comments: